“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Friday, August 1, 2014

A Day of Gratitude - Part 1


I came across a challenge to start a gratitude journal, and it inspired me. 
I allow myself to easily get caught up in all the things going wrong in my day that I forget about all the blessings I have to be grateful for. 
How can I feel blessed if I focus on all of the negative things in my life. 
So I am challenging myself (and you) to find something to be grateful for every day!!
Here we go...!


Day 1: My Faith
I don't know what kind of person I would be without it. Lost, fearful, unloving, distrustful, broken. So many adjectives come to mind. I can't even fathom not having the knowledge of my saving Grace, that frees me from all my sins. When I really take the time to think about it I am deeply humbled. 
To think that an all powerful God would give so much for me. 
I don't think we truly understand and take in the extent of that grace that God offers us.
I don't deserve such grace. I don't deserve such sacrifice. 
But I have it none the less!
That deserves true gratitude.

http://lizmeyers.origamiowl.com/PWPShowCategoryProduct.ashx?ProgramCategoryId=48



2 comments:

  1. Love this Liz!
    I am so blessed by you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete