“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Packing Problems

I am off to see Justin tomorrow!

For those of you who don't know, my husband is at Basic Training in Fort Benning, GA.  This weekend is family weekend pass, and will be the first time I've seen him in 2 1/2 months!!
I can not tell you how EXCITED I am! 
These last few weeks have been stressful and challenging. I have been trying to keep myself busy (hence the lack of blog posts) so I don't notice how much I miss Justin!

Let me tell you, PACKING for this trip was CHALLENGE!  
50 lbs limit per suitcase? Really? They can fit so much more than that! I hadn't even finished and it was already at 56.6 lbs!  There was nothing I wanted to take out. This was a big dilemma.  I started decreasing all my hair/cosmetic products and finally got it to 48.2.  PHEW!! 

Now you might be wondering what did a pack that was 48.2 lbs?!? Well let me tell you!

My wonderful cowboy boots that are a must to wear with cute sundresses!

Lots and lots of cute sun dresses and maxi dresses!

 (via Victoria Secret)

(via Victoria Secret)

 (via Victoria Secret)

 (via Delias)

  (Sailing dress via QuickSilver)

Of course I need shoes to go with the dresses!
(via zappos)

(via shoedazzle)

(via shoedazzle)


So that is just an idea of SOME of the stuff I packed!  What items/trends are you craving to wear this spring/summer? Where are your favorite places to shop?

 I will try and remember to take pictures of all my outfits and post when I get back!

Wish me luck!

~Elle

1 comment:

  1. Yay Liz! I am so excited for you!!!! :D

    You will definitely look fabulous. Have a great time in GA, and definitely give Justin lots of love!!!

    xoxo Madelyn

    ReplyDelete