“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Our last dinner out...

On Thursday my mother-in-law arrived safely into town.  Kim is a professional faux painter, and has offered to do several rooms in our new home!  I'm so VERY excited!  As soon as it is complete  I will show you before and after photos!  You can see Kim's past work at Great TransFAUXmations.


On another note...We decided to all go out for dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy, which I had never been to before.  It was the last time Justin and I would be going out to dinner before he leaves for basic training for 5 MONTHS! :(  The reality of how long he will be gone is just now starting to sink in since we have been so busy on the house. He leaves Tuesday and I am going to miss him like crazy.

 Sorry for the quality! All I had was my iphone to take pics with!

Haha...I don't think Justin knew where to look at! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the title of your blog!

    Check out mines
    http://nmephotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :((

    I'll be praying for you, Justin and Liz!
    Everyone handles it differently, so find what makes YOU happy for the next 5 months. I know you will be a strong supportive wife! Just think how sweet and wonderful it will be in 5 months when he is on his way back home to you. : )
    Promise me one thing- no silly countdowns... Well, atleast not a daily countdown... You know how Jenn and I feel about those. :P
    Love you, I'll visit you soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete