“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Monday, November 14, 2011

A Beatuiful Beginning...to a Beautiful Week


What a beautiful beginning to what is going to be a beautiful week! 

We closed on our very 1st home today!
I've been waiting for this moment for 5 years! I can finally decorate to my hearts content!
We are two very happy homeowners!


Now we are taking a step back to enjoy the feeling before we dive in next week with the remodeling! We have to determine which remodel projects we want at the top of our list! (And trust me...there will be a lot of projects!) Thank goodness my husband is so handy with tools! I plan on putting him to good work!


Even though we closed today, we don't actually get the house till the end of the week, so the anticipation is killing me! Until then I better finish packing! (Something I've been doing ALL week!)

Hope your weekend was a lovely one, and that today is a beautiful beginning to a beautiful week for you!


5 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog. Congratulations on your home. I am a new follower and can't wait to read about it on your blog. I am moving to a home in January and can't wait until I decorate it. Hope you follow me also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited for you guys!!! Praying for the Lord to continue to bless you with the best HE has! I love you guys and can't wait to see the house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos of the fall and happy couples! Congrats on your first home! It's an exciting thing! You'll have lots of fun making everything what you want! I'm sad to be selling our first home sooner than we thought we would.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited to finally be able to decorate without thinking, "What will the landlord say?"! Jenn I will expect lots of input from you!!! Are you ready to go paint shopping with me? You know much more about this than I do!
    Thanks, Lisa! I can tell all of this is happening in God''s timing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such exciting news!!! Congratulations! So happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete