“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Friday, October 28, 2011

Goodbye Work, Hello Happy!

  Yay! I'm happy because today is Friday and I have so many plans for this weekend!  

I have pedicure plans...
 
Drinks-with-the-girl's plans...

Fall Festival plans...

...and then of course LOTS and LOTS of packing to do!
 If all goes well I will be moving into my new house in 3 weeks!  I need to get my tush moving!


What are your weekend plans? Are you planning a busy weekend or just hoping for some peace and quiet? Whatever your plans, I hope your weekend is a Happy One!


3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I need a pedi!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that you have a great weekend!! Moving is one of my least favorite things to do, although it's super exciting!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have stacks of schoolbooks that I need to read over the weekend. no fun. But on monday we are having dinner with friends, yay! I hope your big move goes well! x

    ReplyDelete