“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Delightful Designs: Portuguese Paradise

While browsing for my usual interior inspirations I came across this lovely Portuguese home designed by Marta Mendes Espregueira. I love the mix of rustic and modern this homes displays!

 The clean lines, rustic elements, open space, pops of color on white all make this space alluring.
 The stone walls and all the natural light inside this home are stunning!
I just can't get enough of these walls!
And those wooden doors add so much character...
 
 The simple modern sink on the rustic vanity is a great mix...
 End the day sipping Limoncello while relaxing with friends in this outdoor space...
How can you not fall in love with this beautiful home with so much character?

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous home! I love it! Why are all the prettiest homes in Europe?! No fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the rustic elegance...such wonderful inspiration! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete