“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Festive Autumn Shopping

So today my dear wonderful husband dropped me off to do some autumn shopping while he went to go run some errands of his own! Needless to say, he finished his errands wayyyy before I was even halfway through the fall section!
Oh, how I love to decorate for fall. The colors are so warm and festive! I was having such a hard time picking out decorations though because I loved it all!  Hopefully I will get all my wonderful items put up over the weekend and have some beautiful pictures to share with you by Monday. In the mean time here are some great ideas I found online for Autumn decorating!

Great Centerpieces:
 Love the different decorative heights in both the above/below pictures!
 Fall can still be colorful!
 Rustic Autumn Table

An elegant vintage take on the whole pumkin painting!
 
Found this gorgeous wreath on Etsy and I think I am going to attempt one similar!
Love the garland around the door and the pumkins everywhere!
 

 Fall Entertaining:
 
 This is a great way to create name tag holders!
 I love this take on a fall table setting! The blue & brown combination is a favorite of mine! The feathers are a great touch as well!
 
 What a great way to serve butternut squash or pumkin soup...
 
...or apple cider!


What is your favorite way to decorate for fall? Do you like lots of bold Autumn color or more quiet rustic elements? Do you put lots of decorations on your doorsteps or not so much? Would love to know what your house looks like for Fall!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love the peasant feathers with the brown napkin! So sophisticated! I did a little fall shopping this weekend but just a few minor things for my door and table. I don't have a lot of storage so a lot of seasonal decorations can be frustrating. Love your inspirational photos though!

    ReplyDelete