“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Elegance at the Emmy's!

So did any of you watch the Emmy's last night? Did you have any love/hate relationships with any of the dresses? Here were some of my LOVES!

 Isn't Nina Dobrev stunning in Donna Karen?! I think this was my favorite look of the night!


Apparently red was all the rage on the red carpet last night!
I thought Sofia Vergara was stunning in her red dress by Vera Wang last night!
 And take a look at these earrings! Some might think they are to much but I LOVED them!

I fell in love with how feminine and soft this dress was but I really didn't see it mentioned on any of the best dressed lists...but I still love it!
Aubrey Plaza in Juan Carlos Obando

I thought Maria Bello looked beautiful in this dress by Kaufman Franco!

Wish I had a figure to wear this like Evan Rachel Wood in Elie Saab!

Emily Blunt looked fabulous in Elie Saab!

And last but not least is Lea Michele in Marchesa. Another red stunner!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!!! My favorite of the night was Heidi Klum, but out of your picks, I def have to say that I like Lea Michele! I thought her dress stood out more than the others :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Hope that you have had the chance to check out our Tiffany & Co. necklace giveaway.
    xox
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the Emmy's. I agree, Nina Dobrev was breathtaking! I loved Lea Michelle's of course. However after Nina my favorite was Sarah Hyland! The coral/red grecian flowy dress was gorgeous! Sad to see you left it off your list.

    ReplyDelete