“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekly Inspiration: Ethereal Enchantment

Denise Gomez styled Mackenzie Drazan perfectly for this photo
shoot by Thom Kerr.  I am so inspired by the ethereal elegance of these photos.  I hope they inspire you as well this week...


I love how this soft chiffon dress is styled with the grunge boots and thick chain necklace in this photo. 


I love the lace top styled with the thick belt and pendant necklace.

Mackenzie is absolutely breathtaking here! I love her skin! You can get beautiful curls like hers by using the Hot Tools Nano XL Tapered Iron.

 This Lucky Brand embroidered dress is darling! The necklace is pretty stunning itself!


Today my inspiration was found at: Fashion Gone Rogue

3 comments:

  1. Her curls are sooo gorgeous. I think as much as I tried, mine would never look like that :( lol.

    Hope that you have the chance to check out our Tiffany & Co. necklace giveaway!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! Not feeling the boots in the first pic, but that's just me. I LOVE the last pic of her on the horse! That looks like the ultimate fairytale there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kat, I didn't ever think I could get curls like that either until I bought that curling iron! It works magic!

    Jenn, I agree, I would probably go for more of a riding boot rather than the boots she is wearing. I just like the mix of the soft and tough together.

    ReplyDelete