“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pineapple pickings for my white kitchen...

I am very excited about my latest online purchase, and wanted to share!  I just bought these adorable Pineapple Delight Canisters and salt & pepper shakers. Aren't they cute?
I am going to do my kitchen in all white cabinets and walls with pops of green. I didn't always like white cabinets, but since moving to the South I have fallen in love with all white kitchens! Here are some photos of fabulous white kitchens!






I love this little windowsill herb garden!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new canisters, but almost wish they had a little pop of color on the pineapples. Maybe you can paint them? They are very cute though!

    ReplyDelete