“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Pineapple pickings for my white kitchen...

I am very excited about my latest online purchase, and wanted to share!  I just bought these adorable Pineapple Delight Canisters and salt & pepper shakers. Aren't they cute?
I am going to do my kitchen in all white cabinets and walls with pops of green. I didn't always like white cabinets, but since moving to the South I have fallen in love with all white kitchens! Here are some photos of fabulous white kitchens!






I love this little windowsill herb garden!

3 comments:

  1. I love the new canisters, but almost wish they had a little pop of color on the pineapples. Maybe you can paint them? They are very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you find these canisters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately they are no longer available. Here was the link to purchase off Amazon, but they are discontinued. Any of the styles similar also seem to be discontinued. Sorry!
      https://www.amazon.in/Blonder-Pineapple-Delight-3-Piece-Canister/dp/B003FJRMZ4

      Delete