“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Missing Summer Already....

This last month has made me realize how fast summer has flown, and how I'm not ready for it to be over. Now granted...here in the South we still have a month or two of summer heat, but looking at the fashion trends I can already see the focus shifting.  I'm not ready for Fall yet!
This campaign with Isabeli Fontana & Caroline Trentini for Morena Rosa Spring 2012 is breathtaking. It makes me want to skip this Fall/Winter and jump into Spring of 2012!



1 comment:

  1. I love love love these photos! I looove summer! However...I really do like fall. But only FALL not the winter part, and our fall is always too short!

    ReplyDelete