“ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursdays...

I don't stop to be thankful for what I have often enough. I am so blessed, and want to take time to appreciate those blessings more often! Here is my attempt at making it a habit!

I am always up way before my husband for work. However, today he got up as soon as my alarm went off. Why, I wondered, is he up so early when he didn't need to leave for another two hours?


While I was getting ready for work he managed to:
1. Unload the dishwasher.
2. Water the grass. (It hasn't rained in weeks here)
3. Work on my bed frame in the garage .
(He is making me the most gorgeous bamboo bed!)


Today I am thankful for
an Amazing Husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment